Friday, June 15, 2012

Scrapbooking Cricut Ideas and News From The Web

Here's a video with some Scrapbooking with Cricut ideas on how to cut shapes and papers. Below the video you'll find some web news and info on scrapbooking for today June 15, 2012. Enjoy!





Sale Alert! If you don't have a Cricut and are considering purchasing one, they are on sale right now at Amazon. Just click here on  Cricut Expression to instantly check the sale prices. 


  Digital Scrapbooking Technique {100 Days of Summer Scrapbook ...
I'm home from an eleven day road trip vacation with my family – we drove through 14 states, plus some of Canada – about 3100 miles in all! Here's my first ...
scrapbookideas.wordpress.com/.../digital-scrapbooking-techni...


Seven scrapbooking tools you can use everyday
Seven scrapbooking tools that are useful for everyday tasks. Even non- scrapbookers need these tools and supplies!
www.papergoodness.com/seven-scrapbooking-tools-you-can-...



Michaels and Walmart Crafting Scrapbooking haul - YouTube
New Buttons in my ETSY shopby MrsMcCabeScraps73 views · Michaels JoAnnes Target ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN-p44aucIg



By Michele
I use digital storytelling to show how technology will enhance your life. Stories are a better way to market a product or service than....

Scraps of My Geek Life 

scrapbooking, we're scrapbooking | Rustichello's Folly
By rustichello
Going through the boxes of youthful detritus the other day I found several of my 1980s scrapbooksinto which I pasted cut-out reviews and gig advertisements from newspapers and magazines. As a youth in the country the scrapbooks were a ...
Rustichello's Folly


No comments:

Post a Comment